Achieving superior performance in an organization depends greatly among other things on the leaders, the led and quality of leadership.
All organizations (both public and private) need well-trained and efficient, administrators and leaders to manage and guide personnel and employees as well to control and direct their organization (or sections or teams of it).
Leadership involves the effective utilization of assets and resources to ensure that organizations achieve set goals and objectives. Therefore, Administration Strategists must create enabling environment for quality leadership as well as using creative and innovative leadership to achieve its maximum potentials and set targets.
Among all resources, only human resource can apply their leadership skills to increase their capability to create value. It is the responsibility of Professional Administrators and leaders to continually seek and use their ideas, skills and competencies in order to meet expectations of the organization.
This workshop is therefore designed to equip participants with the requisite knowledge and skills for quality leadership and to imbibe leadership values to turn situations around.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- explain the concept of Strategic Administration;
- identify key elements of quality leadership;
- enhance their skills and competencies in Leadership and Administrators;
- state and assess their leadership characteristics and qualities;
- formulate strategies for achieving effective leadership result; and
- apply appropriate leadership styles for the attainment of organizational goals.
TOPICS OF DISCUSS
- Strategic Administration and Leadership- An Overview
- Authority, Responsibility, Transparency and Accountability in Leadership
- Strategies for Developing Exceptional Leadership and Administration Skills
The essence of the workshop is to:
- Sharpen the Skills of Competent, Knowledgeable and Efficient Administration
- Improve their leadership potentials in Administration and
- Enhance organizational performance.
The workshop is mandatory for CIA members and attracts credit hours. It is equally relevant to CEOs, Administrators, Accountants, Auditors, Regulatory Compliance Officers, Risk Managers, General Managers, Heads of Departments, Purchasing Managers, Marketing Executives/Managers, Finance Managers/Directors, Top/Senior Executives, and Civil Servants in all public establishments of the economy.
Lectures, discussions, Syndicate work, Case studies and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these training/learning methods
DURATION: TWO (2) DAYS
DATE: APRIL 25 – 26, 2019
VENUE: EEMJM HOTELS AND SUITE: 47 Dominic Utuk Avenue, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State
TIME: 9AM- 4PM DAILY
WORKSHOP FEE AND PAYMENT PROCEDURE
CIA Members —- N50,000
Non-members — N60,000
This fee covers Training Materials, Tea/Coffee, Lunch, Workshop Folders, and Certificate of Attendance. Participants are expected to pay cash direct into any of the following Institute’s Bank Accounts:
First Bank of Nigeria PLC: (A/c No: 2012238864)
Zenith Bank PLC: (A/c No: 1010155991)
Account Name: Chartered Institute of Administration.
Please forward details of your payment for further action to the National Secretariat via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08091505837, 08076983067 and 08164882510. Kindly come with a copy of your deposit slip to the venue of the programme on 25th April, 2019 in exchange for official receipt.For further information call the Principal Administration Officer, Training, Adm. Obaseyi Williams FCIA; Tel. 08035026955,
Your cooperation will be highly appreciated.
Adm. U. Azubuko, FCIA
Chairman, Consultancy, Training & Professional Practice Committee
for: REGISTRAR/CHIEF EXECUTIVE