ELIGIBILITY FOR EXAMINATION
To be eligible for the examination each candidate is required to:
- be a registered student of the Institute
- pay annual subscription and other levies
- pay examination fees
- be a student of an approved study centre
- have up to 70% class attendance
STUDENT REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
- The applicant or aspiring student will pay the prescribed form fee
- The applicant will approach any CIA office or a Tuition Centre of his/her choice with evidence (i.e teller) of payment and collect the application forms along with other information necessary for him/her to complete the forms properly e.g. Syllabus, exemption criteria, etc.
- The applicant will take the forms away to complete and return directly to the Institute or through the tuition centres.
- A clean copy of the evidence of payment of the form fee must be attached to the forms.
- Forms submitted without this evidence will not be processed.
- The forms will be examined and assessed for exemptions eligibility and each applicant will be informed of the outcome of his/her application.