Click here to download a copy of this letter
Our Ref: RG/278/1180
1st September, 2020
TO: All Training/Human Resource Managers
All CIA Members
INVITATION AS PARTICIPANT AT A 3-DAY CONTINUING MEMBERSHIP EDUCATION & TRAINING (COMET) WORKSHOP TITLED: ADMINISTRATION FRAMEWORK FOR CHOOSING SUPPLY CHAIN VALUE ADDING STRATEGIES FOR HIGHER PRODUCTIVITY
DATE: SEPTEMBER 23 – 25, 2020
Supply Chain is designed to add value to production and distribution depending upon the markets and the value chains they are servicing.
In the globalized world economy today, Supply Chains are critical to the success of organizations. Effective market coverage, availability of Products at locations that hold the key to revenue recognition depends upon the effectiveness of Supply Chain Strategy rolled out.
Administration Framework must also be designed, maintained, and continually serviced to identify value adding strategies to supply chain which must be achieved through expanding product offerings, managing inventory more efficiently and effectively, managing transportation cost, control labour costs, and improving in logistics.
It has become imperative that organization arrange its value adding strategies mostly people, materials and supplies, use them efficiently if they are to serve their customers with competitive distinction.
This workshop is therefore designed to equip participants with relevant skills that will enable them to design and implement value adding tools and techniques that will operate perfectly in the Supply Chain which would translate into higher productivity for the organization.
• explain the concept of supply chain administration;
• design value adding strategies to achieve supply chain results;
• develop administration framework to support value adding strategies;
• discuss challenges of supply chain administration;
• identify key players in supply chain administration;
• state the role of supply chain administration in an organization; and
• manage the logistics chain of the organization.
1) Administration Framework and Supply Chain Value Adding Strategies: An Overview
2) Roles and Challenges of Professional Administration in Supply Chain Operation
3) Tools and Techniques for Developing Value Adding Strategies to Achieve Higher Productivity
4) Inventory Control Systems and Techniques for Supply Chain Evaluation
5) Strategies for Effective Supply Chain Evaluation and Control System
6) Information Communication Technology and its Impact on Supply Chain Administration
Employers of Labour, CEOs, Directors, Administrators, Managers, Accountants, Auditors , Regulatory Compliance Officers, Risk Managers, General Managers, Heads of Departments, Purchasing Managers, Marketing Executives/Managers, Top/Senior Executives, Team Leaders, and Civil Servants in all Public Establishments of the Economy.
Lectures, discussions, syndicate work, case studies and exercises, audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these training/learning methods.
DURATION: THREE (3) DAYS
DATE: SEPTEMBER 23 – 25, 2020
VENUE: CENTRE FOR MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT, SHANGISHA, LAGOS
TIME: 9 AM – 4 PM DAILY
WORKSHOP FEE AND PAYMENT PROCEDURE
• CIA MEMBERS — N70,000
• NON MEMBERS — N80,000
This fee covers Training Materials, Tea/Coffee, Lunch, Workshop Folders, and Certificate of Attendance. Participants are expected to pay cash direct into any of the following Institute’s Bank Accounts:
• First Bank of Nigeria Plc: (Account No. 2012238864)
• Zenith Bank Plc: (Account No. 1010155991)
• Account Name: Chartered Institute of Administration
Please forward your payment details to the Principal Administrative Officer, Exams/Training; Adm. Seyi Williams, FCIA; Tel. No. 08035026955; 08091505837; 08068900846 or the National Secretariat Tel. No. 01-7944969, 08076983067 immediately after payment for further action. Kindly bring your deposit slip to the venue on September 23, 2020 in exchange for official receipt.
Your cooperation will be highly appreciated.
Adm. U. Azubuko, FCIA
Chairman, Continuing Membership Education & Training (COMET)
For: REGISTRAR/CHIEF EXECUTIVE