AND MEMBERSHIP BY EXAMINATION
Induction of New Members, 10th and 11th December, 2020
The next induction of new members has been scheduled to hold on 10th and 11th December 2020 at Centre for Management Development, Shangisha, Ketu, Lagos State, from 9:00am. Candidates who satisfy the requirements specified below are invited to apply.
Chartered Institute of Administration is a professional and examining body chartered by Federal Government Act No. 103 of 1992 (now Act of National Assembly Cap C7 Laws of Federation of Nigeria 2004). The Act empowers the Institute to regulate the training in, and practice of, Administration within a professional framework throughout Nigeria.
The Institute’s qualifications are accredited and graded by Federal Ministry of Education for employment in all sectors of the economy. The Institute is governed by a Council of Members including a representative of Honourable Minister of Education.
BENEFITS OF PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP
Benefits of membership, among others, include the following:
1. Exceptional recognition for professional excellence by discerning organisations.
2. Dynamic career opportunities and advancement
3. Empowerment with Practicing Licence for self employment in lucrative management consultancy services in Professional Administration specialisms.
4. Professional distinction separating members from quacks
1) Membership by Examination
Candidates who have successfully completed the professional membership qualifying examination of the Institute, and met other requirements will be inducted in the grade of Associate
2) Direct Membership
Direct membership is available in two grades, namely; Full Member, and Fellow. The general educational requirement is a Degree, or HND, or Final Professional Examination Certificate, in any Business Administration discipline, including Public Administration; in addition to the following practical experience requirements.
a) Full Members
Applicants for election to this grade must be at least 25 years of age and have not less than five years working experience in senior administrative functions.
Applicants must be at least 35 years of age and have not less than 10 years working experience in senior administrative functions, five of which must be at top echelon of executive appointment
Successful candidates will be required to pay the following membership induction fees upon being notified of their admission into membership; Associates N80,000; Full members N180,000; Fellows N250,000. Payment may be made instalmentally, but full payment must be completed before the induction date.
HOW TO APPLY
1) Candidates for Direct Membership should submit completed Application Form for Direct Membership, which is avalaible at out offices or downloaded on our website, accompanied with copies of their certificates, and bank deposit slip of N10,000 non-refundable mandatory processing fee paid direct into the bank account of Chartered Institute of Administration with First Bank (A/C No. 2022997719).
2) Candidates for Membership by Examination should submit completed Application Form for Membership by Examination obtainable at the Institute’s offices, or downloaded on our website; accompanied with all required enclosures.
Completed Applications Form, accompanied with all required enclosures, should be dispatched or emailed to reach us not later than 30th November, 2020.
For Detailed Information on the Institute, its Programmes, and Professional Examination Scheme, Please Visit Our Website Now.
—Be a Chartered Administrator—
The Bedrock and Cornerstone of Professionalism in Administration