Our Ref: RG/23/395
29th June, 2023
TO: All Directors of Training/Human Resource Managers
All CIA Members
We most respectfully request you to attend the above named workshop in accordance with the following details:
INVITATION TO ATTEND A 3-DAY CONTINUING MEMBERSHIP EDUCATION AND TRAINING (COMET) WORKSHOP TITLED: ENHANCING ORGANIZATIONAL EFFECTIVENESS THROUGH CREATIVITY, INNOVATION, PROBLEM-SOLVING AND DECISION-MAKING.
Creativity and Innovation are essential for any organization that wants to thrive in today’s competitive business and dynamic environment.
Organizations increasingly need people who understand the creative process, know how to source and manage creative professionals, who can develop on organizational climate that fosters innovation.
Business leaders must constantly look for ways to innovate because you cannot solve all problems with old solutions. Innovation is critical across all organizations, however, it is important to avoid using it as a slogan and instead take time to thoroughly understand the innovation process.
The importance of creativity and innovation has gathered full recognition in organizations, emphasizing its contributions to social well-being and to organizational effectiveness.
On the other hand, problem-solving and decision-making are set skills required by
This workshop is therefore designed to equip participants with in-depth knowledge and skills in creativity, innovation, problem solving and decision-making for organizational goal accomplishment.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- explain the concept of creativity, innovation, problem-solving and decision-making;
- identify the impact of creativity and innovation on organizational change
- examine the role of leaders and administrators in creativity and innovation;
- apply various models for creative problem solving and decision making;
- discuss types of innovations in business;
- analyze risk considerations in innovation and decision making; and
- discuss the role of technology in innovation, creativity and decision making.
- Innovation, Creativity, Problem-solving and Decision-making: An Overview
- Administration and Leadership potentials for Problem-solving and Decision-making.
- The Importance and Types of Innovation for Enhancing Organizational Effectiveness
- Tools and Techniques for Problem-solving and Decision-making
- The Role of Technology in Creativity and Innovation.
- Building Team for Creativity and Innovation for Organizational Success
Employers of Labour, CEOs, Directors, Administrators, Managers, Accountants, Auditors , Regulatory Compliance Officers, Risk Managers, General Managers, Heads of Departments, Purchasing Managers, Marketing Executives/Managers, Top/Senior Executives, Team Leaders, and Civil Servants in all Public Establishments of the Economy.
Lectures, discussions, syndicate work, case studies and exercises, audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these training/learning methods.
DURATION: THREE (3) DAYS
DATE: JULY 26 -28, 2023
VENUE: NEW POINT HOTEL & SUITES, 31, ATIKU ABUBAKAR WAY, UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE
TIME: 9 AM – 4 PM DAILY
WORKSHOP FEE AND PAYMENT PROCEDURE
CIA MEMBERS — N70,000
NON MEMBERS — N80,000
This fee covers Training Materials, Tea/Coffee, Lunch, Workshop Folders, and Certificate of Attendance. Participants are expected to pay cash direct into any of the following Institute’s Bank Accounts:
First Bank of Nigeria Plc: (Account No. 2012238864)
Zenith Bank (Account No. 1010155991)
Account Name: Chartered Institute of Administration
Please forward your payment details to the Institute’s email (email@example.com). For further enquiries call Principal Administrative Officer, Exams/Training; Adm. Seyi Williams, FCIA; Tel. No. 08035026955; 08068900846 or the National Secretariat Tel. No. 08091505837, 08076983067 immediately after payment for further action. Kindly bring your deposit slip to the venue on July 26, 2023 in exchange for official receipt.
Your cooperation will be highly appreciated.
Adm. Ugochukwu Azubuko, FCIA
Chairman, Continuing Membership Education & Training (COMET)
For: REGISTRAR/CHIEF EXECUTIVE