Our Ref: RG/10/B/1037
14th August, 2023
To: ALL DIRECT MEMBERS OF THE INSTITUTE
NOTICE OF TWO-DAY MANDATORY TRAINING WORKSHOP FOR ALL DIRECT MEMBERS OF THE INSTITUTE TITLED: PRINCIPLES AND PRACTICE OF PROFESSIONAL ADMINISTRATION
We most respectfully invite you to attend the fifth tranche of the Mandatory Training Workshop for all DIRECT MEMBERS of the Institute titled: Principles and Practice of Professional Administration.
The mandatory workshop is scheduled to hold in accordance with the following details.
Date: Thursday, 21st – Friday 22nd September, 2023
Venue: Rockview Hotel (Classic), Wuse 2, Abuja.
Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm each day.
Admission of persons into membership of the Institute is either by EXAMINATIONS or by DIRECT ADMISSION (direct membership). This 2-day mandatory workshop is designed for members of the Institute who were admitted under the Direct Membership programme; i.e. members who were admitted without sitting for the professional examinations of the Institute. The workshop is aimed at bridging some identified knowledge gaps peculiar to direct members; as well as acquaint them with the basic principles of professional administration practice among others.
The training will feature the following topics:
1. PROFESSIONAL ADMINISTRATION PRACTICE
· Basic Concepts (Definition and Explanation of Terminologies)
· Services Rendered by a Professional Administrator
· Skills, Qualities and Competencies of a Professional Administrator
2. CAREERS IN PROFESSIONAL ADMINISTRATION
– Training, Development/Qualification of a Chartered Administrator;
– Principles of Administration Consulting
3. EXCELLENCE IN PROFESSIONAL ADMINISTRATION: A CRITICAL ANALYSIS
4. PRINCIPLES OF PROFESSIONAL ADMINISTRATION
– Tools and Techniques of Professional Administration
Please note that this workshop is mandatory for all direct members. Non-Direct Members who wish to participate in the programme may also attend.
The workshop fee is N70,000/participant, which covers tea break, lunch, workshop materials and workshop bag. Payment can be made by direct lodgment or verifiable electronic bank transfer into any of the following bank accounts of the Institute.
• First Bank of Nigeria Plc: (Account No. 2012238864)
• Zenith Bank Plc: (Account No. 1010155991)
• Account Name: Chartered Institute of Administration
Please contact the Senior Corporate Affairs Officer, Adm. Stephen Njoku, FCIA immediately after making payment, Tel. 07030884922, 09038411001 and 08091505837 for further action.
Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.
Adm. Ugochukwu Azubuko, FCIA
Chairman, Training & Consultancy Committee